Well's Bay

Some more pics of us down by the water... how original. But it is pretty much the only active thing to do for fun here besides hiking. We scheduled a study break for Saturday afternoon and got some sun. The water was (again) too rough to swim, but we frolicked in the waves and got a little tanning in. I love exploring different parts of the island - we've tried to go to a new place each time recently.
 
Our neighbours upstairs invited my roommates and I over for supper Saturday night and we had the most delicious pasta I've had in a while. We wanted to bring a nice bottle of wine over, so I went down to the grocery store and found the most expensive bottle I could find. It was 18 dollars.
We said we would have them over next time so if anyone has any easy recipes to feed 8-10 people... send them over.
 
I am really missing having the option of Tim's or Subway or any fast food at all. Also my vaccuum-sealed milk is just not cutting it. One treat I've discovered though is Bailey's ice cream. So good.

Little shout out to Dan on a successful job fair - can't wait to see where I will be visiting next year. :)
 
 
Well's Bay

Unfortunately the camera couldn't make the entire trek around the water once it got too rough... but here is where we started

Afterwards
 
Melissa Me and Sarah

Little rough

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

U.S. Residency Application Advice

Graduation

Vacay north of the border