Home

Couldn't be happier to have survived first semester and to be home for a hard earned 2 weeks off. I am soaking up every minute of relaxation and family time (despite the cold Canadian weather). And I'm actually looking forward to starting second semester. It feels good that every minute of stress and studying so far has paid off.

I got to spend a night with Allie on my layover in Toronto. And Ashley and the famjam from cheticamp are coming this weekend! Dan brought me roses and mom made apple crisp and I went to dooleys and wings with Shawn and dad. So good.

Michelle and I see each other for the first time in 4months and we show up wearing the exact same outfit. Right down to the long sleeve grey shirt underneath. (See photo)

I apologize for the lack of posts during the last month but passing histology took priority over pretty much everything. I hope to continue with this through second semester so keep checking!

Love you all
Kimberly

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

U.S. Residency Application Advice

Graduation

Vacay north of the border