Semester 2

Happy Mother's Day Maman!!

We are all settled into the new place and have gotten through the first week of classes. 6 courses this time around. The doctor-patient relationship course we take every semester is getting more interesting. We started doing physical exams with partners and learning what to look for.

We had a barbecue here at the house yesterday and we went snorkelling. We saw a sting ray and lots of cool fish. Got to use my new pink snorkelling gear. It was pretty cool.

Things will be picking up here soon so I figured I would add some pictures while I have a bit of free time!

St Maarten on the left, St Barths on the right
 
Roomies
 
 
 

 
 
Look Mom I did it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

U.S. Residency Application Advice

Graduation

Vacay north of the border