Another one bites the dust

 
Block 3 is done! And I passed everything!
Our average for genetics was a 68 and over 50 people out of 88 failed. So I was pretty happy with how I did after hearing that.
I also scored above the average for 2 of the other 3 including physio which I`m happy about because it`s supposed to be "the course to fail."

I've been having the worst time doing laundry these days. It will be super hot out by 7am so I hang it all up and it will just be getting dry when ONE cloud will come over us and it will pour for 5mins and my laundry will be soaked again. And then this process repeats itself. Obviously we don't have a dryer (just a spin dryer) because its still the 19th century on Saba.

Our cistern (how we store our water) has been going down despite the rain we've been having. If you ask the guys, they would say its my long showers but I'm not so sure (oops). We have agreed to start turning the shower off when we lather and then back on to rinse to save water. I don't know how I feel about this yet but we will see how it goes.

We had probably the most pathetic exciting moment in the grocery store the other day. We saw that they got eggs in that actually had an expiry date. And it wasn't until late July! It's the little things. Oh and I mentioned something about Nova Scotia in the grocery store and one of the first semesters yells over to me that she lived in Halifax before coming here. She made a comment about my being a caper and it was a great hometown moment.

I'm including some random photos off my iPad here... Batting mangos off the roof, my care package from mom, push-up competitions, Craig being silly, goats, and banana loaf.



 
 
 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

U.S. Residency Application Advice

Graduation

Vacay north of the border