Success!

I PASSED I PASSED I PASSED!

There has been so much hype surrounding third semester that I made sure to give that extra push over the past 2 weeks... and it worked! I was certainly happy to see that passing mark pop up on my screen after micro, but I appreciated it even more when I heard so many people say that they failed. And then, even though micro is the hardest, several people sacrificed the other classes for it and then failed neuro or psyc. I found out later that I scored above average on all 3 exams. Of course I could have done better but I feel like I am off to a good start. I am now re-motivated for block 2.

I know a few of you were surprised to get a snapchat from me of my now very obvious black eye. So I figured it would be easier to explain here. The short story is that we were playing around wrestling at the house and I got a knee in the face. I went to the doctor the next morning because I was feeling dizzy and I wasn't sure that it would pass in time for my exams. Fortunately it did and I am glad that I decided to write. It was funny though because the doctor prescribed me this cream for soft tissue damage and the box was all in Dutch. Google helped me out there though. I didn't rest all weekend like he told me to (I hope my patients are better listeners than I am) so I took a personal day on Tuesday. Which basically means I stayed home from class to drink tea and go on pinterest. And tried to sleep off the headache.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

U.S. Residency Application Advice

Graduation

Vacay north of the border