St Maarten stopovers

St. Maarten has been our island getaway for when we needed a taste of civilization.
It is like our "city" (our Halifax, if you will) and our stopover on our way home and back.
I went there 11 or 12 times and I loved it more every time.
Well, except for that one time I got stranded there and I stayed in a sketchy hotel.

Here are a few pictures of it in all its beauty. The first one is from Pinterest and the second one I stole from a friend after our flight over.




And some pictures from my stopover trips there!
Pictures of the planes going over Maho Beach are all over the internet, but I like my own because it reminds me of experiencing it. It is awesome.


 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

U.S. Residency Application Advice

Graduation

Vacay north of the border