Brooklyn

I love Manhattan. I hate Brooklyn. 
It was dirty and loud and it did not feel safe. 
Our apartment was dirty and loud and tiny.
I could go on.

Craig was doing his Emergency Medicine rotation there, so I played housewife and kept him company. We mostly just spent our time together at our place, but we did have a few nice days of exploring. We also happened to be there during the peak of interview offers since residency applications had recently gone out so that kept me busy and distracted while Craig was at work. I actually received one offer while walking across the Brooklyn Bridge and another while eating New York pizza on Manhattan. Those are a few great memories that I will take with me. Otherwise, I am happy to be out of there.








Assembled this Ikea desk


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

U.S. Residency Application Advice

Graduation

Vacay north of the border