Calgary (and more)

2014 has been pretty good to me. 
I finished Basic Sciences and passed the USMLE Step 1 for med school.
I bought my first brand new car.
I spent time in the Caribbean, Europe, NYC, Arizona, Bangor, Toronto, Calgary, and right here in Nova Scotia. 
I found love in my strongest and happiest friendship.
Everything I have experienced this year has brought me closer to becoming the person I want to be.
I can't wait to see what 2015 holds! 
(Seriously. I am itching to find out where my first rotation will be.)

I would also like to note that I have been writing this blog for 2 years now. 
Big thanks to all of you who continue to share my struggles, my celebrations, and all the silly, boring, happy moments in between.

A few pictures to end off the year...

It's the most wonderful day of the year... Michelle got her x-ring!!!


I had the chance to go to Calgary this month thanks to Patty's westjet buddy passes!
I had a great time with Shawn and Kristen AND got lots of Christmas shopping done (bonus!)


Shawn and I did a day trip to Banff!
The mountains are absolutely breathtaking.




Kristen and I shopping at the Chinook Mall

ZOO LIGHTS
 



Out for martinis!

Christmas at home!
It is always so great to have everyone home around the holidays.
Couldn't have asked for much more this time of year.

Hiking Fairmont Ridge Trail with Craig

Hiking James River Falls with Craig and Tom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

U.S. Residency Application Advice

Graduation

Vacay north of the border