Church

I am updating this mostly for Miche and Dad today!

I went to the local Catholic church this morning. I was encouraged to go by a friend and I thought it would be a good idea to give thanks for all the positive things in my life right now.

There were probably around 80 people there which I thought was quite a few for such a small village considering there are 8 churches (I think) on the island and the population is under 2000. Plus there are so many Muslim and Jewish students here who do their own worship activities.

It was a beautiful little church and a kind old lady made sure I had a book of hymns. Most things were the same but one thing that threw me off was this hand holding and singing thing. I'll get it next time though.

Comments

  1. LUVVVVVVVV DIS POST
    obvi excited to use my google account here

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

U.S. Residency Application Advice

Graduation

Vacay north of the border