March activities

Every 3 weeks we have a few days to do activities while we are still at the beginning of a new block. This time, we went swimming/snorkeling down at Fort Bay, out for supper at Saba Snack for Craig's birthday, baked a cake and had a BBQ for Melissa's birthday, and went for a hike.

I was nervous to do this hike - Great Hill we believe it's called - because it involved actual climbing of rocks instead of just walking up a hill/stairs. But it turned out to be something pretty special with an unreal view of the island. I only wish the pictures did it justice. There were also caves to explore on the mountain which was pretty cool.

Hard to believe there are only 5 weeks of classes left. Time has gone by much faster than I expected.


This is Iggy. He hangs out on the tree outside my building sometimes. I love him. Also, I chased him for this picture. (I know my mother will not be surprised at this)
 
Down by the bay...
 
My roomies next semester! 

Huge fish (tarpon)

Taken at the cottage that Melissa's boyfriend is staying at where we had the BBQ
 
Climbing up

Cactus
 
Exploring caves
 
 
 
At the top
 

 

Over the edge

Mt. Scenery and The Bottom



 
Took a picture from my balcony when I got back to show the point we hiked to - it's the peak to the right

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

U.S. Residency Application Advice

Graduation

Vacay north of the border