Lobster

Pleased to report that Block III was the best yet. I did well enough to make up for some underwhelming performances earlier in the semester. And now I am more motivated than ever.
 
I got mail from Ashley, Andrew, and Paulette this week so that was an awesome surprise! The cards were a great pick-me-up the morning of exams.
 
We went snorkeling after blocks on Tuesday and got the chance to swim with a large school of some pretty amazing fish that were all 3 to 4 feet long. They are called tarpon for anyone who knows anything about fish (or just google it).
 
Didn't stray too far from my roots on this one though...
This is what a lobster from the caribbean looks like. (note the absence of claws)
It was delicious too.
 
 
More to come after Sara adds her pictures to facebook and I steal them :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

U.S. Residency Application Advice

Graduation

Vacay north of the border