Block 2: check!

Block 2 is officially in the books. And it was another successful one. In fact, this is my best semester for marks so far. I feel like I am in a good place to get through the next 3 sets of exams. Such a relief.
 
My flights are booked home for December! I am 18 days in Nova Scotia, 4 nights in NYC, 2 nights in TO, then back to Saba. The Christmas break is always the longest so it works out perfect that it is after our toughest semester.
 
Some random pictures to compliment this happy blog post!
 
One of our bake sales - fundraising for Midway

Class photo at the end of second semester

A few girls after finishing exams

NAME THAT FRUIT
We picked these off the trees but we don't know what they are. Any ideas?

Scenery pic

Our car... it is pretty fancy...

BBQ at our place
 
Sunrise

View from our friends house and their pool
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

U.S. Residency Application Advice

Graduation

Vacay north of the border