Happy Thanksgiving

Today I am thankful for my family, my Saba family, friends (new and old), health, happiness, and amazing opportunities. Missing everyone back home though and wishing I was having turkey dinner at Maman's.
 
Yesterday, we celebrated the 23rd birthday of our Newfie Sara! We took the afternoon off and went to Tropic's to sit by the pool and soak up the sun and drink Pina Coladas. Then we went to supper at Seawitch and ate cupcakes with fireworks in them. It was our first real time off in 6 weeks so we were extra excited not to be studying.
 
Tropics

Not quite ripe yet

About to have some lunch
I got the coconut shrimp wrap... yum.

Drinks

Caribbean life aint so bad some days...

Hard earned break from studying

Birthday girl!

Beverly

Yum

Happy Natasha

Back of the menu at Seawitch
If you can read this, it is pretty funny

Group pic
We were admiring how multi-cultural of a group we are!

Sara's fancy virgin drink

Andrey and me
RIBS

Jackie and Trincy

Conch Cerviche

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

U.S. Residency Application Advice

Graduation

Vacay north of the border