GIRLS NIGHT

So block 3 is finally over. It has been a struggle from the first week when I decided to come off my pain medication post-concussion and it just got worse with the nature of the material we are learning and not being presented the material in a way that’s easy to learn (in my opinion). We ended up with one failing class average and 2 right on the border of a pass. I ended up doing not-so-bad after a very generous bell curve, but it doesn’t erase the frustration of the exam itself.

To get some time away and relax, we had a girls night! It was especially exciting for me because I live with boys and, although I love them dearly, they look at me funny when I talk about clothes/shoes/gossip in general. We went up to Shearwater for supper and drinks and took pictures by the pool. It is beautiful there – it is literally on the edge of a cliff with an amazing view of the ocean. Thanks to Chelsea for organizing!





 






 






 






 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

U.S. Residency Application Advice

Graduation

Vacay north of the border